Author Topic: Team Funnel F*ck  (Read 9198 times)

Offline Jeromy

• Has more than 2 cents
    • AEworks.com
Team Funnel F*ck
« on: September 01, 2008, 10:25:19 pm »
Well, Team Funnel F*ck didn't make any points this weekend, but we had a great time, and ended with a perfect score, 6-0, six skydives, zero points!  Here's the video from the 5th attempt, my 100th jump :)

The dirt dive (aka the part we're good at):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_NJNn0SXkE

The jump:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVpkWmNjsdg

Thanks to everyone, Eugene, Gordy, Greg, & Elsa for the jumps, Marshall for the doing the video, and to Dale for helping us debrief, as well as everyone else whom offered their help and advice through the weekend.

On the jump after this one, we're claiming a partial point, as we had a solid four way base, and although Elsa didn't get into the round, but she did grab a foot just before breakoff!

Had the winds not picked up, we surely would have got the point on the 7th jump!
whatever will i do to entertain myself on cloudy days....

Offline Galvar

• Regulars & Staff
  • Soapbox in back pocket
  • Gigity
Re: Team Funnel F*ck
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 06:53:59 am »
It was big fun trying to get this thing to come together. I just wish we had got one point on the 100th, Thanks for the video and dock Marshall. Team Tunnel F*ck will ride again soon!
Pilot Dave, Who was pulling for us big time, asked if he was just wasting altitude on us:). Two jumps from 16000'. ;D 8) :o :) :)

Thats what the Hellfish are all about, right?

Hellfish # earned by Eugene after taking out the base on a 6 way. I should know, it hurt like hell!
I wish Franz and Paul R would stop fighting over me. I mean thier both Fugly!

Offline Galvar

• Regulars & Staff
  • Soapbox in back pocket
  • Gigity
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 09:48:08 pm »
Dale if your reading this and can stop out for a few to go over some exits again, it would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Ronda

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 09:58:14 pm »
Way to go!  Loved the video, but I think you need to add music.  It could be a classic in years to come. 

Offline Allison

• Regulars & Staff
  • Soapbox in back pocket
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2008, 07:03:55 am »
Dale if your reading this and can stop out for a few to go over some exits again, it would be greatly appreciated.

Dale's going to be out of town for most of the rest of the season. Someone else may be able to give you a hand though. Ronda, Bob or Mattias might be good people to ask, or maybe Marshall or Sporto.

Offline Galvar

• Regulars & Staff
  • Soapbox in back pocket
  • Gigity
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2008, 01:58:37 pm »
I forgot, he is in Russia. Will ask as many people as are willing to help.

Offline Piece

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2008, 08:18:41 pm »
Hellfish # earned by Eugene after taking out the base on a 6 way. I should know, it hurt like hell!

It was an 8-way, don't try to downplay my achievements ;D And it floated damn it! ;D When are you back? Team Funnel F*ck must ride again!

Offline Galvar

• Regulars & Staff
  • Soapbox in back pocket
  • Gigity
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2008, 11:21:52 am »

It was an 8-way, don't try to downplay my achievements ;D And it floated damn it! ;D When are you back? Team Funnel F*ck must ride again!

Am in Philly right now, looks like i finished earlier than expected and waiting for my flight home right now!

Offline gordonS

• Regulars & Staff
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2008, 04:28:30 pm »
I'll be out tomorrow about 1:00  See you then!
GordonS

Offline Piece

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2008, 06:54:37 pm »
So how about some tunnel/coaching over the winter, like February-ish? Eloy anyone? Nice big (read flail-friendly) reasonably priced tunnel, great coaches, excellent DZ, decent airplane tickets to Phoenix, probably can bunk there so cheap stay. Or New Hampshire, or Colorado?

I vote Eloy, it's only a little more expensive to fly there than to the other two (and you bums don't want to drive) and it's an awesome place. We'll be able to jump there, not just tunnel it up. Team Funnel F*ck must fly again!

Offline Galvar

• Regulars & Staff
  • Soapbox in back pocket
  • Gigity
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2008, 07:58:25 pm »
So how about some tunnel/coaching over the winter, like February-ish? Eloy anyone? Nice big (read flail-friendly) reasonably priced tunnel, great coaches, excellent DZ, decent airplane tickets to Phoenix, probably can bunk there so cheap stay. Or New Hampshire, or Colorado?

I vote Eloy, it's only a little more expensive to fly there than to the other two (and you bums don't want to drive) and it's an awesome place. We'll be able to jump there, not just tunnel it up. Team Funnel F*ck must fly again!

Coaching, Tunnel, warm weather and hot women, Count me in. Definitely Eloy over the winter spots, If i want snow and ice i'll just stay in Michigan. I wonder if it will be as much fun when i actually make it to the group? we missed you Eugene on a 7500 182 jump, we lived up to our name!

Offline Foster

• Regulars & Staff
  • Soapbox in back pocket
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2008, 11:17:36 am »
Call and try to reserve a team room as soon as possible... $8 per person for four peeps.  Just make sure you get the thermostat side or you might get baked to death.

Offline AnKaLi

• Regulars & Staff
  • Soapbox in back pocket
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2008, 02:48:01 pm »
hahahahahahahahahaaa
 :D

bring dominos too.
I know thats right!!