Author Topic: Water Training  (Read 22205 times)

Offline Sergey

• Kinda chatty
Water Training
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2008, 08:26:22 am »
Quote from: "MissAnn1320"
Quote from: "Allison"
You realize water training is outside in a cold pond? You'll freeze if you do it in April!! June might not be so bad.

Bring it on... I don't mind freezing!!!  If someone is willing to do the training I'm willing to bust out the bikini!    :lol:

wow! where have you been the whole winter????? We should've never stopped jumping!!!  We could've become the ONLY DZ in Michigan that jumps whole year round! If only we could find more volunteers:)))))

Offline AnKaLi

• Regulars & Staff
  • Soapbox in back pocket
Water Training
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2008, 08:42:39 am »
Quote from: "MissAnn1320"
Quote from: "Allison"
You realize water training is outside in a cold pond? You'll freeze if you do it in April!! June might not be so bad.

Bring it on... I don't mind freezing!!!  If someone is willing to do the training I'm willing to bust out the bikini!    :lol:

make sure the CWI's are working
I know thats right!!

Offline Sheehan

• Kinda chatty
Water Training
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2008, 03:53:34 pm »
Quote from: "detroitpaul"
Quote from: "AnKaLi"
Quote from: "Chrissy"

Thank god I already did my night-time RW with Sheehan for my D...

...damn ... what did THAT cost you?!  :shock:

and why am I just finding out about this now...on the internet...  :x

Oh whatever...  the whole thing lasted like 25 seconds.

Paul! You said that was going to be our little secret! :oops:

Carrie, don't worry.  It was just some quick touching, then Paul dumped his...er...canopy.  We didn't even cuddle afterward.  It meant nothing to me.

And to everyone else that's B qualified, it's true, it can last 25 seconds! :wink:

Sheehan

Offline Bill

• Regulars & Staff
  • Has more than 2 cents
Water Training
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2008, 08:08:44 pm »
wow! where have you been the whole winter????? We should've never stopped jumping!!!  We could've become the ONLY DZ in Michigan that jumps whole year round! If only we could find more volunteers:)))))[/quote]

Hello! im down for winter jumps.....By the way, I need water training too. when I lived in PA we used to jump in ponds when it was only 32f, that was some fun shit. So I dont want to hear the End of April is to cold. Sounds god to me.

Offline Rhanold

• Regulars & Staff
  • Soapbox in back pocket
  • Will someone PLEASE tell me what is going on?!?!
Water Training
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2008, 12:19:40 pm »
OK. If you want water training that badly I don't mind at all. Lets shoot for Sunday April 20th in the afternoon. How does this work for everyone?

Offline LAPaul

• Regulars & Staff
  • Soapbox in back pocket
Water Training
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2008, 09:52:34 pm »
Quote from: "Rhanold"
OK. If you want water training that badly I don't mind at all. Lets shoot for Sunday April 20th in the afternoon. How does this work for everyone?

i'll do it if its happening then...

Offline Sergey

• Kinda chatty
Water Training
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2008, 09:08:27 am »

shoot!!!!!  I'll be working on that Sunday 10 to 6 :((((((((((((((( that sucks!

MissAnn1320

Water Training
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2008, 12:54:18 pm »

Awww booo :-(  I am in Chi-Town.  Can we do the night before after jumping or following weekend anytime 4-25 thru 4-27?  Please? Please?

Offline PETE

• Regulars & Staff
  • Soapbox in back pocket
    • http://WWW.HOUSEOFAUTOPARTS.COM
Water Training
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2008, 01:07:32 pm »
You guys are nuts, It's too cold.  :shock:
HELLFISH #429
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZ

Offline Foster

• Regulars & Staff
  • Soapbox in back pocket
Water Training
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2008, 03:16:44 pm »
Quote from: "PRE7117"
You guys are nuts, It's too cold.  :shock:

The pond was pretty cold in mid june or was it july last year?  I can't imagine what its going to be like in April... good luck!

Offline LAPaul

• Regulars & Staff
  • Soapbox in back pocket
Water Training
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2008, 03:46:36 pm »
I can do any weekend except the 26th-27th.  I could come out after work during the week too.  There's also the rest of the spring & summer, but as long as I'll be in town I'm game for whenever the class will be held...

Offline Sheehan

• Kinda chatty
Water Training
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2008, 04:11:45 pm »

Ryan, are you serious?  The pond was f-ing freezing when we did it last summer.  Don't we have some community or hotel indoor pool we can scam for a few hours?  Or some dry-suits?

Think of the shrinkage man (or is this a way of punishing yourself for getting Jen pregnant?).

Sheehan

Offline Rhanold

• Regulars & Staff
  • Soapbox in back pocket
Water Training
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2008, 05:20:32 pm »
May 4th is the next time that works for me. is everyone happy with that date?

Yes Shehe, I think we should do it if they want it that bad. everyone has to do something stupid at least this is only hypothermia.  :wink:  :shock:

Offline LAPaul

• Regulars & Staff
  • Soapbox in back pocket
Water Training
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2008, 07:07:16 pm »
May 4th is the next time that works for me. is everyone happy with that date?

Yes Shehe, I think we should do it if they want it that bad. everyone has to do something stupid at least this is only hypothermia.  :wink:  :shock:

Carrie's brothers gonna be in town that weekend, so I think we're going to try & make lots of jumps with him that day...  If thats the date everyone else wants we can pass it up again.

Offline Rhanold

• Regulars & Staff
  • Soapbox in back pocket
Water Training
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2008, 09:50:19 pm »

Carrie's brothers gonna be in town that weekend, so I think we're going to try & make lots of jumps with him that day...  If thats the date everyone else wants we can pass it up again.

The next time would be may 11th. I am targeting Sergey, Paul, Carrie, and Ann. what do you think about that date?

For everyone who can wait for warmer weather I am thinking the 6th or 13th of July.