Author Topic: Skydive Tecumseh update 10.22.2007  (Read 6346 times)

Offline Chrissy

• Regulars & Staff
  • Soapbox in back pocket
Skydive Tecumseh update 10.22.2007
« on: October 22, 2007, 05:20:56 pm »
Don?t forget that this Saturday October 27th is the Skydive Tecumseh end of the year party.   We will be jumping all day weather permitting and food will be served at sunset; we are catering in Basil Boys.  If you are interested in dinner but have not signed up at the dropzone yet, please reply to this email with the number of people who will be attending.  
We will hand out the yearly awards at the party and will have the yearly filmfest too.  If you are interested in submitting a video, it must be less than 5 minutes long and on mini-DV tape.
We look forward to seeing everyone at the party, we have had an awesome year at Skydive Tecumseh so come on out to celebrate the year with us!!  

Blue Skies!

Offline LAPaul

• Regulars & Staff
  • Soapbox in back pocket
Re: Skydive Tecumseh update 10.22.2007
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 10:43:00 pm »
Quote from: "Chrissy"
Don?t forget that this Saturday October 27th is the Skydive Tecumseh end of the year party.   We will be jumping all day weather permitting and food will be served at sunset; we are catering in Basil Boys.  If you are interested in dinner but have not signed up at the dropzone yet, please reply to this email with the number of people who will be attending.  
We will hand out the yearly awards at the party and will have the yearly filmfest too.  If you are interested in submitting a video, it must be less than 5 minutes long and on mini-DV tape.
We look forward to seeing everyone at the party, we have had an awesome year at Skydive Tecumseh so come on out to celebrate the year with us!!  

Blue Skies!

I have a bunch of stills, but no software to edit them with.  If anyone wants to use them as part of a video montage PM me and I can get them to you...

Offline Allison

• Regulars & Staff
  • Soapbox in back pocket
Skydive Tecumseh update 10.22.2007
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 10:54:36 am »
Yeah, I remember Sheehan was sorting through a bunch of stills last year for a montage - don't know if anyone is doing one this year or not.