Author Topic: PD Rep at the Summer Kick Off Jam  (Read 7638 times)

Offline Franz

• DZO
  • Soapbox in back pocket
    • http://www.stuntphoto.com
PD Rep at the Summer Kick Off Jam
« on: June 25, 2007, 04:28:10 pm »
For those of you who took advantage of the PD demos at the Summer Kick Off Jam I'd appreciate it if you could post some comments/suggestions about your experience here so I can pass them on to PD's marketing department.

I think it was a really cool to be able to try out canopies this way and certainly an excellent safety exercise to be able to try out your reserve before you land it in a back yard.

It does cost PD a lot of money to send someone out to our event and I'd really like to see them do it again in the future. They'll only be able to justify doing so if they get feedback from customers. So please take a few moments to give your input.

I'd personally like to thank Nick for all his time and effort over the weekend. I think his presence at the boogie with his professional attitude and advice was a very positive contribution.

Cheers,

Franz

Offline Evan

• Regulars & Staff
  • Has more than 2 cents
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 08:20:22 pm »
I had a great time trying out different canopies and it was quite helpful in deciding what kind I want next and what size is appropriate.  Nick did a great job of swapping out canopies and even providing some packing tips.  I would love to have this opportunity again next year.

Offline Rhanold

• Regulars & Staff
  • Soapbox in back pocket
  • Will someone PLEASE tell me what is going on?!?!
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 11:44:50 pm »
I had the opportunity of jumping the 143 optimum reserve. It flew really well for a reserve and the pack volume was less than my 111 FX. I also jumped the 96 Velocity, great flying canopy. I really appreciate PD coming out and supplying the demos. It was really nice to see so many people take advantage of this opportunity also.

Offline Bill

• Regulars & Staff
  • Has more than 2 cents
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 08:38:55 pm »
I also would like to thank PD for coming out. I got to try the Sabre2 170 and liked it alot. Glad to know that im ready for the 170. The lift on landing was awesome. Made for a great landing. I will be buying one soon for sure. Any body want a 190 hornet?  :D

Offline Jeromy

• Has more than 2 cents
    • AEworks.com
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 06:57:48 pm »
Quote from: "Evan"
I had a great time trying out different canopies and it was quite helpful in deciding what kind I want next and what size is appropriate.  Nick did a great job of swapping out canopies and even providing some packing tips.  I would love to have this opportunity again next year.

haha.. would you say the same after this year?
whatever will i do to entertain myself on cloudy days....